Some people have an innate ability to pose. Even such people are called “your all work is pose“, and these people are envied you. However, some people do not like the fact that their photos are taken because they do not appear well in the photo. When they see the camera, they turn their backs, hide, cover their faces with their hair. “I do not go well in photography, I go elderly, I get fat, I’m not photogenic”. In this article, we claim that every person can be photogenic by taking the right position. We will offer you some posing techniques that are almost guaranteed to work, especially for women and photographers.
- Do not pose, if you pose, you get bad. Or at least it seems as if you have not posed yourself. Stay away from figuring. Here’s the primary trick!
- Focus your gaze. Focus your eyes slightly on the camera lens while you are posing. Move your head slightly forward and lower your jaw.
- Place your tongue just behind your teeth and smile. This movement will ease your expression.
- Align your shoulders to your body, but do not let yourself go. If you want to give a more natural look, you can keep your shoulders slightly behind.
- Test clothing against the white wall. Stand beneath a tree or a natural light source at the edge of the window. But be careful of a small deterrent at this point. Make a good decision about what your right color is.
- It looks more exaggerated than everything else in photographs. That’s why women should be very careful when doing makeup. A little mascara and lip gloss for women under 30; For women over the age of 30, saving a little bit of flaws will be enough to get out of the photo.